42nd WEDC Conference
Due to the global coronavirus pandemic, the conference in 2021 will take place entirely online.
The WEDC International Conference is a valued and respected platform for reflection and exchange of knowledge and ideas that are rooted in practice. Our title this year recognises that we face a future that is uncertain as the world is challenged by the impact of external factors, particularly climate change. The WEDC International Conference seeks to create a safe, open and honest exchange and debate of experiences of the WASH sector within our changing environment. It supports learning and sharing, which is critical for progress towards global goals and aspirations. The open-access repository of conference contributions will also support the sharing of experiences beyond the event and into the future.
Over three days, the 42nd Conference will comprise:
- Online presentations and interactive discussions of peer-reviewed content
- Agency events from international organizations working in the sector
- A Poster Gallery for summaries of WASH projects and programmes
- An Online Exhibition Area: a unique and valuable opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their cutting edge developments, products and services
- The opportunity for delegates to meet and network in our virtual rooms
Typically attracting more than 400 participants from research, practice and policy communities across more than 40 countries, this is truly a unique international event.