Health and WASH in Emergencies: experiences from Asia Pacific IFRC Health and Care Conference – Session 3
Thursday 25 February 2021, 3pm in KL / 10am in Nairobi / 9am in Beirut / 8am in Geneva / 2am in Panama
- National Societies share lessons learnt on preparing for and responding to emergencies through Health and WASH activities;
- Stakeholders elaborate on the importance of collaboration and coordination to promote sustainable emergency Health and WASH capacity.
- Gwendolyn Pang, Deputy Director, Asia Pacific Region, IFRC
- Mausam Bohara, Emergency Medical Services Delegate Asia Pacific Region, IFRC
- Ludovic Arnout, Regional WASH Coordinator, Asia Pacific Region, IFRC
- Amar Mani Poudel, Deputy Director, WASH Division, Community Development Department, Nepal Red Cross Society
- Lisa Natoli, Health Lead, Australian Red Cross Society
- Eka Wulan Cahyasari, Health Coordinator, Indonesian Red Cross Society / PMI
- Fathimath Himya, Secretary General Maldives Red Crescent Society.
- Olivier Bernard, Regional Water & Habitat Advisor (Asia & Pacific) ICRC
- Ekram Elahi Chowdhury, Director, Health Department Representative Bangladesh Red Crescent Society
- Emanuele Capobianco, Director Health Department, IFRC